Last Updated: September 01, 2017
The following document describes the MULTICLICK MEDIA Service Agreement and is intended to be a contractual agreement. If you need clarification about anything in it, please contact us at [email protected]
Description and Scope of Services
Custom Website Design
Plans: CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN AND E-COMMERCE.
MULTICLICK MEDIA sells Custom WordPress Mobile Friendly Website development and designs for our clients. We ask for 50% initial payment and 50% at the completion of the website design. After website is completed and installed in a Hosting company of your choice you will completely own your website.
MULTICLICK MEDIA will provide the following services:
- Design and Development of the website using the Content Management System WORDPRESS.
- Develop the website with a Responsive Web Design approach to be fully mobile optimized and design mobile specific layouts for Desktop, Tablets, and Smartphones. (NOTE: NOT all elements of the desktop version can be rendered on mobile screens because of screen size differences.
- Installation of Google analytics codes into the website for monitoring and tracking visitors analytics in the website.
- Integration of your Social Media pages accounts i.e Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc..
- Develop and adhere to on-page Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- After website is completed and approved, install the completed website in the hosting company of your preference.
- After website is completed and approved, Multiclick Media will give one training session to manage the website using the WORDPRESS ADMIN panel of up to 60 minutes.
Plans: SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE DESIGN.
MULTICLICK MEDIA sells Custom WordPress Mobile Friendly Website design, development, support and maintenance subscription plans to our clients. Plans are purchased and paid for on a monthly subscription basis and auto-renews until the client cancels the plan. As a client, you own the content associated with your website, (including but not limited to logos, pictures, text and videos). All the content that you provided us at the beginning of your subscription and all the content that is created in the time of your subscription is yours to own. The website template, front-end/back-end codes and plugins are proprietary to MULTICLICK MEDIA and can only be available to active paying subscribers.
When you are a paying subscriber to our Subscription Website Plans, you are automatically enrolled for the same price in our WordPress Maintenance Plan according at no addition changes.
For subscribers of the SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE DESIGN WITH ECOMMERCE Plan, the maintenance services DOES NOT includes updates and maintace to products, real estate properties, cars or any type of listings. For product listing maintenance please contact us for custom pricing at [email protected]
Plans: WP MAINTENANCE BASIC.
MULTICLICK MEDIA sells WordPress support and maintenance plans to our clients. Plans are purchased and paid for on a monthly subscription basis and auto-renews until the client cancels the plan. This service is perfect if you already own a fully functional WordPress website and need an ongoing maintenance service.
MULTICLICK MEDIA provides unlimited support for your WordPress website, meaning you are allowed to request an unlimited number of support requests per month via our support email [email protected] . However, it is subject to the following conditions:
- All support tasks you submit must be submitted to [email protected] on a one by one basis.
- Each support task must be a job we can finish in 60 minutes or less. If we determine that a task will take longer than 60 minutes, we will notify you before beginning work
- If a support task will take us longer than 60 minutes, we may either:
- Complete the task anyway at our discretion or write an email to you explaining why your request is outside of the scope of the maintenance plan and what would it cost to you in a separate quotation.
- Each plan covers only one website/domain in one language. If you need coverage for more than one site, or more than one language you must purchase separate plan(s).
Some examples of tasks that are commonly covered under our plans include:
- Changes in a calendar
- Changes in business hours and holidays hours
- Installing and updating new plugins and themes
- Adding or Changing content for pages or post
Some examples of tasks that are commonly NOT covered under a plan include:
- Graphic design
- Creation of Content
- Creation, writing or rewriting of a specific Theme or Plugin code
- Help or support with services/products other than WordPress
- Custom theme or plugin development
- Support for third-party themes and plugins
- Image or Video search, selection or creation
Our maintenance Service includes:
- Off-site backups run daily
- Security scanning of all WordPress files within your site
- Malware removal if malware is found
- Uptime monitoring during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am – 9pm Eastern Standard Time)
- Updates to WordPress core and plugin files
- We can only update plugins which are available through the WordPress Update Dashboard (some plugins for instance, aren’t available for updates through the WordPress Updates Dashboard
- After updates are performed, we perform a manual, visual check for any errors. If there are issues, site is rolled back to most recent backup.
- In-page SEO management and monitoring, we will not create content but will make sure that the website is optimized on the structure for Search Engine Optimization best practices.
Current plan prices can be found at www.multiclickmedia.com/pricing
The price of your subscription plans will be locked in for the life of your plan as long as you are an active paying subscriber.
Payment is charged to your credit card each month on the monthly anniversary of your plan start date. Plan start dates can be any day of the month (1st-31st). Payment is made in advance of service for the month.
Payment is charged 50% at the beginning of the website project and 50% when the website project is completed.
Subscription Cancellation and Refunds
You may request a full refund during the first 30 days of service.
After the first 30 days of service, you may cancel your plan at any time, and receive a prorated refund of any unused portion of that month’s payment. To cancel a plan, we require you to provide written notice via email to [email protected]
Upon notification that you wish to cancel your plan, we will immediately cancel your account.
When a SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE DESIGN OR WP MAINTENANCE account is cancelled, any stored backups of your site are deleted, and any other benefits such as security monitoring and up-time monitoring will be turned off.
When a SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE DESIGN account is cancelled, as a client, you own the content associated with your website, (including but not limited to domains, logos, pictures, text and videos). All the content that you provided us at the beginning of your subscription and all the content that is created in the time of your subscription is yours to own and will be returned to you as it was received. The website template, front-end/back-end codes and plugins are proprietary to MULTICLICK MEDIA and can only be available to active paying subscribers.
MULTICLICK MEDIA does reserve the right to cancel your plan, and if this happens we will notify you via email using the email address currently on file and refund any unused portion of your monthly payment, prorated.
The SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE DESIGN AND WP MAINTENANCE Plans are designed for Small and Medium Sized Business located in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Not all small and medium size business are eligible for the plans and MULTICLICK MEDIA reserves the right to offer or not to offer the services explained in this agreement.
Service Level Guarantee
Our business hours are (Monday to Friday, 9am – 9pm Eastern Standard Time).
We guarantee that all tasks will be responded to within 12 business hours of receipt.
The service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. You, the client, hereby agree that MULTICLICK MEDIA will not be held liable to you for any and all injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages that may arise out of or is in any way related to any work performed under this agreement from any cause or causes including but not limited to negligence, errors, omissions, strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York United States of America.